The registration of participants for the event ModVal18, 2022, can only be done on this website via the corresponding "registration form". After successful completion of the registration, the participant will receive a registration confirmation, his admission ticket and an invoice. Authors of accepted contributions will receive a separate registration link by e-mail.
We kindly ask you to fill in the fields of the registration form completely and correctly and truthfully.
BESL Eventagentur GmbH & Co. KG is the framework contract partner of the German Aerospace Center (DLR e.V.) for participant management, including invoicing and collection of participant fees.
The contractual partner is the German Aerospace Center, Linder Höhe, 51147 Cologne.
Registration closes on FEBRUARY 15, 2022.
Terms of payment
Payments can be made by
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
- The participation fee is due immediately upon registration.
- A claim of participation exists only after receipt of the entire participation fee.
- The program is subject to change without notice.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the event format (to a hybrid or purely virtual event) or to cancel the event for reasons of force majeure (including COVID-19). If the event format is changed, all participants will be informed immediately. In case of cancellation of the event, the fees will be refunded. The organizer has no further obligations towards the participants.
However, registrations remain valid if the event has to be postponed.
- All other costs associated with your participation are your sole responsibility and DLR, as the organizer, assumes no liability for these costs.
- The user/participant warrants that all data provided by him/her during registration is true and complete.
- The user/participant is obliged to notify the organizer immediately of any changes to his/her user data as long as he/she is participating in the event.
- Each user/participant can only register once
- By registering, participants agree to their publication in the online participant directory.
- Participants are advised that the material presented at face-to-face events is the intellectual property of the respective lecturer. Therefore, participants are prohibited from recording presentations with the intention of passing them on to third parties.
- The use of personal smartphones, cameras or video devices should be limited to taking snapshots or clippings for personal use only.
- Any further photography and recording of content / presentations in the lecture rooms for professional use is not permitted without the prior consent of the DLR organizer.
- Each presenter must independently ensure that he/she does not violate any third-party rights in the course of his/her presentation and that he/she complies with all contractual and legal obligations (including these conditions of participation). In particular, he/she is obliged to check the information provided by him/her (logos, text and image material, videos, etc.) for their legality, as well as for any existing third-party rights. Special reference is made here to the provisions of the Copyright Act, the Trademark Act and the Unfair Competition Act.
- If you have any questions regarding your registration, please send us an e-mail to: ModVal@dlr.de.