The conference focuses on Modeling and Validation of Electrochemical Energy Devices. Contributing authors are encouraged to pay special attention to the validation of their modeling approaches. Innovative models of batteries and fuel cells are highly welcome.
The symposium will at least cover the following topics:
Modeling and Simulation
- Atomistic theoretical chemistry
- Particle scale modeling
- Microstructure-resolved modeling
- Volume-averaged cell modeling
- Data-driven modeling
- In situ chemical, electrochemical and microstructural characterization methods
- Ex situ model experiments to retrieve relevant parameters
- Imaging and spectroscopic techniques
SEVERAL INVITED SPEAKERS...
"Data-driven battery health diagnosis in real-world applications"
"Formulation, design, and characterization of NMC porous electrodes: a model-assisted approach"
"ML-accelerated simulations of solid-liquid interfaces in batteries and electrochemical cells"
"Transient, multi-scale, multi-phase analysis of polymer electrolyte fuel cells and electrolyzers"
"Modelling voltage loss in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells after catalyst layer degradation"
The scientific committee
|Birger Horstmann||DLR, HIU|
|Roswitha Zeis||KIT, HIU|
The local organizing committee